Diamond Racing Wheels - Bad product

I purchased 8 wheels from this company Diamond Racing Wheels. I informed them that I would use 4 for the street and 4 for the track.

Less than 100 miles on the wheels, I was very lucky to notice they were ALL cracked!! It could have been deadly if I did not notice this while I was washing my car. When I called the company, they would not speak to me. So I emailed the president, Bill Diamond, he was very rude and blamed me for hitting something...With all 8 wheels??

Really. After further investigation, he said that the wheels I purchased were not intended to use with my vehicle!!! Why wasn't I told this at the time of purchase?? I informed them of the weight, HP, and application when I ordered the wheels!!!

I asked for a refund, and got nothing!! When I showed proof of email correspondence with Bill, he apologized, and said he would send me more wheels!! That was over 2 months ago!!

I cannot trust their wheels with my life, I don't want 4 more wheels, I want a refund for all 8 wheels, there is a defective issue here. After looking on social media and yelp, I found similar issues with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Diamond Racing Wheels Wheel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.